This 2 Port Dual Monitor KVM provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. You can simultaneously output the HDMI and VGA of one PC to two HDMI monitors. And you can control the Dual Monitor KVM with front panel buttons, IR remote control and keyboard hotkeys.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers.
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Support microphone and 3.5mm Audio port
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR remote control, keyboard hot keys to control the KVM.
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching computers.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM.
- With EDID emulators in each input port , keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KVM compatibility
2 Operating Modes
Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers.
Mode 1 for extended desktop and Mode 2 for split desktop (each computer displays on 1 monitor simultaneously).
Support HDR, HDCP 2.2
Plug & play capable. No drivers required. Supports 4K@60Hz, compatible with HDR, HDCP 2.2.
Simultaneous 4K@60Hz on both monitors for “dual monitor extended desktop” setups.
Pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.