4 Port KVM Switch Kit HDMI 4K60Hz with EDID, 4 PCs 1 Monitor - B Series
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Unique aluminum alloy body for durability and easy installation with wall mounting capability.
Control 4 PCs with only 1 set of keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
Includes 4 x 1.5m HDMI/USB combo cables for PC-to-KVM connection.
3840x2160(4K)@60Hz 4:4:4 resolution support.
Exceptional K/M compatibility surpassing industry standards in pass-through mode.
Accurate monitor display with EDID emulation.
Multiple switching options: Hotkey, mouse, IR, and button.
USB 2.0 Hub sharing for printers, USB drives, and more.
Audio Out for convenient audio connectivity.
|4K@60Hz||USB 3.0||Audio I/O||Yes|
|4K@60Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||Yes|
|4K@30Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||Yes|
|4K@60Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||Yes|
|4K@60Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||No|
|4K@30Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||No|
Free US Shipping
Fast delivery from the local warehouse
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
No Payment information will be stored
Official Professional Customer Service
- B Series exclusive aluminum alloy body with ear mounting for easy installation.
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz and QHD 2560 x 1440 @ 144 Hz resolution.
- HDCP 2.2 support allows connection of PCs, laptops, gaming consoles, etc.
- Exceptionally compatible, thanks to its pass-through mode, this KVM works seamlessly with a variety of gaming keyboards and illuminated keyboards, surpassing other KVM switches that rely on USB emulation.
- Works with 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide monitors (limited to 60 Hz refresh rate).
- Connect and switch with non-PC devices such as gaming consoles, streaming boxes, NVRs, etc.
- Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.
- Switch inputs using hotkeys, mouse gestures, front push button, or remote control.
- Additional stereo analog audio output allows you to choose between using the monitor's speakers or external speakers.
- Hotkey triggers assignable to either Scroll Lock or Right-CTRL.
- USB sharing works with printers, USB drives, USB headsets, and webcams for teleconferencing.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time intervals from 1 to 250 seconds.
- Transmits audio over HDMI to the monitor and also provides stereo output on the KVM for external speakers.
- Easy setup. Plug and play with no drivers required. Compatible with most IT department's security protocols.
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Linux/Unix, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Apple TV, Firestick, etc.
- Resolution/refresh rates: 4K@60 Hz, QHD@144 Hz, FHD@144 Hz.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons.
- Zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- IR remote control (battery not included). Requires AAA*2 batteries.
Before You Buy
INCLUDES 4 X 1.5M HDMI/USB COMBO CABLES FOR PC-TO-KVM CONNECTION.
- 1 * 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 5V Power Adapter
- 4 * KVM (HDMI+USB) Cables
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- We provide Free Express (UPS/USPS/DHL ) for US shipping orders.
1 YEAR WARRANTY, EXTENDED TO 3 YEARS
- TESmart KVM switch comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. We offer a registration extension warranty program, register to extend the warranty to 3 years.
- The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. We reserve the right to replace any defective product under warranty (No Repairs, Only Exchanges).
- Includes 4 x 1.5m hdmi/usb combo cables for pc-to-kvm connection.
- Audio is transmitted via HDMI connection. An HDMI monitor is required for audio.
- Hotkeys are triggered via a keyboard plugged into the dedicated mouse or keyboard ports.
- Emulation programming is locked and cannot be removed from mouse & keyboard ports.
- Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports should not be used for other types of USB devices.
- Use a powered USB hub to expand the number of USB 2.0 ports.
- If the wireless mouse/keyboard is “jumpy”, use a USB extender to reduce the distance from the receiver.
- Please install 2 AAA batteries before using the remote control (battery not included).
- Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second-generation chipsets have “Passthrough Mode” to send special characters such as multimedia keys (play, pause, volume up/down, etc), which greatly improves keyboard compatibility.
- Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation programming and limits the ability to use dedicated macro keys. We recommend using the KVM’s USB 2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. The USB 2.0 port does not have emulation programming and therefore the KVM will not recognize hotkey switching commands. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity, if needed.
- User Manual
- More FAQs
- Help Center
Renovate your hybrid life
Streamline your productivity with quick switching, stable performance, and wide device compatibility. Experience the convenience and efficiency of KVM Switch at a new level.
Have this 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch since 9 months, then I have had a questions regarding the connectivity from my laptops, answer and support was provided very fast, good service for a good product. Thank you very much, highly recommended!
I bought 3 KVMS and Cables from them. Their products work out of the box with no issues. Recently after 8 month of use I had an issue with one of their product and contacted After Sales department. They were very quick to respond and address my issue very professionally. Truly a great company that honor they warranty with no questions asked! 100% recommended.
Got as a replacement KVM due to extra features. It has worked with laptops, servers, and routers with no issues. Whether a CLI interface, 720p, 1080p, or 1440p with HDR, I've had no issues. The remote works with no issues. The lights instantly tell you what is connected and what is selected. The lights are not to bright either. Only issue I've had is with the keyboard interface USB. I am using a Logitech Unified receiver with a keyboard and mouse attached. The devices are detected and work fine. However, the Logitech software can't see the devices, so no customization can be made. This is in regular or passthrough mode. However, if I connect the usb receiver to the usb 2.0 port the devices work fine and the Logitech software can see them. The shortcut keystrokes worked when I had the receiver in the usb 2.0 slot. So, no issues overall. It is solidly build and looks nice. The mounting holes will help in putting it in more out of the way location. Overall it's been great and easy to use. Does what it says., Getting here directly on the site saved some money over other retailers too.
I am effortlessly switching a wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, 34 monitor 3440x1440 between a laptop and desktop! Trivial to connect and get going. I had 2 or 3 KVMs before and almost gave up on this type of device but this one exceeded my expectations.
Also, I have no problem switching between PC-s and Mac. Excellent product. Highly recommended!"