TESmart 16 Port HDMI Switch 4K UHD 3840x2160@60Hz HDMI Switcher Box with RS232 LAN Port Support HDCP 2.2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz(4:4:4), HDCP2.2 compliant, with EDID emulators in each input port.
Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the HDMI switch at any time and without turning off devices.
Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval.
Support front panel buttons, IR signals, RS232 serial commands, or IP commands to control the HDMI switch.
Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters.
Check if the product's ports match your device.
- Number of connectable computers: 16
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Type of input port(s): 16*HDMI
- Type of output port(s): HDMI
HDMI Switch can greatly facilitate your management of audio and video devices. If you have a home theater or entertainment setup with multiple sources and display devices like game consoles, streaming boxes, and projectors, it can be hard to manage in terms of cables and switching devices. Our HDMI switch can help you add more inputs to your TV or AV receiver if you have too many devices to manage. You can switch input ports with front panel buttons, IR signals, RS232 port and LAN port. At the same time, with EDID emulators in each input port, it can keep source devices always having correct display information.
- 1 * 16x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 12V 2A Power Adapter
- 1 * IR Receiver Cable
- 1 * 3 Pins Connector (For RS232)
- 2 * Rack-ears
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- With 16 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- With EDID emulators in each port, keep HDMI sources always have correct display information.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control HDMI switch.
- Support auto scan mode.
- Support auto detection mode.
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux basic systems
- Please use 12V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.