10% OFF For ChristmasAutomatic discount on checkout page
Payment & Security
This 120M HDMI KVM Many to Many Over IP Extender with IR supports USB keyboard and mouse data, IR signal transmitting over a LAN port (Local Area Network). Support input resolution up to 1080P Full HD. According to the 1000M IGMP network switch, source content can be transmitted from several transmitters(Up to 16 transmitters) to several receivers (Up to 253 receivers) over a LAN port, and the transmitter can be controlled by either of the receivers in the same local area network by IR or USB keyboard and mouse.
This product can be used on remote DVR for Security systems, servers in the data center, and monitor room.
- Extends HDMI, USB, and IR over a network switch or a direct connection with Cat5E/6 UTP cable up to 120 meters
- Support resolution up to 1080p Full HD
- HDMI bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps data rate
- Support TMDS equalization and enhancement
- By transmitting keyboard and mouse data via LAN, it is easy to control PC or other media players remotely
- Via router or network switch, it is available to send data from up to 16 transmitters to 253 receivers
Power plug comparison table
EUBK=European standard black
USBK=U.S. standard black
UKBK=British standard black
(EU: plug specification BK: product color black )
120M HDMI KVM Extender - HKE12MMA10 (Receiver)