This 3x1 USB Type-C KVM Switch makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any USB Type-C computers using one HDMI compliant display. It supports using a USB-C fast charger to charge the device connected to input port 1. Support USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub port on the KVM, you can even attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard ,mouse and monitor to control 3 computers
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support using a USB Type-C fast charger to charge the devices connected to input port 1
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/ Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching input sources
- With USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM
- With EDID emulator in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information, prevent display settings from changing while switching input ports.
- Support front panel button, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve mouse and keyboard compatibility
Latest USB Type-C KVM switch
Different from the traditional HDMI KVM switch, this switch has three USB Type-C interfaces, which can meet your needs. In this way, you no longer need to buy a converter specifically for your laptop with a Type-C interface.
The connection between the computer and the KVM can be realized without the use of an adapter or an expansion dock, which saves equipment and operations, and improves the stability of the connection. With a USB Type-C PD charge port, support use USB Type-C PD charge to charge the devices connected to input port 1.
Compatible with more keyboard and mouse
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.