This HDMI KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant monitor. Supports USB 2.0 devices, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
Compatible with more keyboards and mice
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.
Support HDR,HDCP 2.2
It supports 4K@60hz and is compatible with HDR,HDCP 2.2.We can enjoy high-definition picture and the ultimate gaming experience.
Seamless keyboard and mouse switching
Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources.