This HDMI KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant monitor. Supports USB 2.0 devices, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
Support analog L/R audio output
With the L/R audio output we can connect speakers and headsets to this KVM switch, which helps us enjoy the smart life.
With EDID emulators in each input port
This KVM Switch has EDID emulators in each input port, which helps to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
Pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.