Payment & Security
- Using one USB console controls 8HDMI computer
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system
- With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys, RS232 serial commands or IP commandsto control KVM switch.
- Available to use keyboard without any delay after switchinput sources.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to computer.
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters.