Pre-order. At the moment, only for customers who join the new product test program.
Wanna enjoy games and videos with higher resolution and refresh rates? TESmart 4 in 1 out KVM Switch support you easily use 1 set of keyboards and mice (including the USB wireless keyboard and mouse) switch 4 different devices to 1 high-resolution monitor via HDMI cable. With the super high resolution and multi-control ways, it could meet your demand for High-end devices. And TESmart's different warehouses in the United States, Europe, and China could deliver the HDMI KVM switch from your nearest location.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 1 monitor to control 4 PCs
- Support resolution up to 7680x4320@30Hz 4:4:4, also support 3840x2160@120Hz 4:4:4
- HDMI 2.1 compliant, support to transmit 7680x4320@60Hz 4:4:4 resolution using DSC technology
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems
- Support L/R audio output
- With EDID emulators in each input port, the accuracy of the display information of PCs will be secured
- Support USB 3.0 ports with superspeed data transfer rate
- The KM, USB peripheral, and L/R audio focus are available to use without any delay after switching
- Support to use OSD menu to operate the KVM Ÿ Support IR signals, front panel button, mouse wheel, and keyboard hotkeys to control the KVM to switch input ports
- Each port supports hot-plugging
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility
- Support using the KM control software to program the macros or edit function keys
Super high resolution:
With the resolution of 7680x4320@30Hz/ 3840*2160@120Hz to make you enjoy the best game experience with your PS5 and Xbox SX.
8K@60Hz with DSC technology:
Connect With DSC technology device, the max resolution could be up to 7680*4320@60Hz. Let's enjoy a more comfortable audio-visual experience.
KM control software:
Support using the KM control software to program the macros or edit function keys. Everyone can be the ultra combo master.