This 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display. The 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch supports USB 2.0 device, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs. Support analog L/R audio output. Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KM compatibility.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora /Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Support hot plugged, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KM compatibility
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
|HKS0201B2U||2x1 HDMI KVM Switch|
|Port selection||Front panel buttons|
IR remote control
|Resolution||Up to 3840x2160@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Auto to get EDID||Yes|
|Data rate||18 Gbps|
|Auto scan interval||5~254 Seconds|
|Supported OS||Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu |
for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems
|Console ports||Keyboard emulation|
USB 2.0 Hub ports
|1 * USB Type A|
1 * USB Type A
1 * USB Type A
1 * HDMI Type A
|System ports||USB Data|
L/R Audio output
Video / Audio
|2 * USB Type B|
1 * AUX
2 * HDMI Type A
|ESD protection||Human body model - ±8kV (Air-gap discharge)|
|Chasing material||Aluminum Alloy|
|188 (L) x 72.5 (W) x 35 (H) mm|
|245 (L) x 135 (W) x 90 (H) mm|
|515 (L) x 285 (W) x 470 (H) mm|
- 1 * 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 2 * KVM (HDMI+USB) Cables
- 1 * User manual
Before You Buy
The dedicated keyboard and mouse port with emulation emulator have a "pass-through mode", which greatly improves the compatibility of the keyboard. Support multimedia keyboard (with volume increase and decrease, play, pause, etc.), custom keyboard and mouse, wireless keyboard and mouse with dongle. Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation emulator and limits the ability to use dedicated macro keys. We recommend using the KVM’s USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. Please use a USB hub to expand USB connectivity if needed. KVM’s USB2.0 port doesn‘t have emulation programming so that will not recognize hotkey switching commands.
Yes, you can use a powered USB hub to expand the number of USB 2.0 ports. Please don't connect the USB hub to the dedicated keyboard and mouse port. Dedicated keyboard and mouse ports should not be used for other types of USB devices.
Due to robust demand, we typically ship the products airfreight. This has caused issues with hazardous goods regulations. The remote requires a CR2025 battery, which can be found at most convenience and grocery stores. Some of the newer versions of the product have remote controls that use the more common AAA batteries.
Your computer needs to transmit audio over the HDMI connection. If the audio doesn’t work, please select the HDMI output device in the sound settings of your computer.
Tips for HDMI cable length:
- When use 4K@60Hz as an input , it is required that Input HDMI cable < 3 meters and the output HDMI cable < 5 meters;
- When use 4K@30Hz as an input , it is required that Input HDMI cable <5 meters and the output HDMI cable < 10 meters;
- When use 1080@60Hz as an input , it is required that Input HDMI cable <10 meters and the output HDMI cable < 15 meters.
No, the KVM don't with Bluetooth.
- Please use 5V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.