This 4 Port HDMI USB-C KVM Switch can easily integrate cross-platform computer devices. Our KVM Switch can help you add more inputs to your TV or AV receiver if you have too many devices to manage. With 1 USB Type-C input and 3 HDMI inputs, greatly simplified your daily working and life. This Switch supports using USB hubs and USB keyboard and mouse. You can connect printer, USB drive, bar code scanner or other USB 2.0 devices to this KVM. This product also supports several other switching modes. You can switch input ports with front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gestures (fast switching mode).
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 computer devices
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching input sources
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- With USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep Pcs always having correct display information.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off devices
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve mouse and keyboard compatibility
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
|HCK0401A1U||4 Port HDMI + Type-C HDMI KVM Switch|
|Port selection||Front panel buttons
IR remote control
|Resolution||Up to 3840x2160@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Auto to get EDID||Yes|
|Data rate||18 Gbps|
|Auto scan interval||1~250 Seconds|
|Supported OS||Unix/Windows/Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X/ Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system|
|Console ports||Keyboard emulation
USB 2.0 Hub ports
|1 * USB Type A
1 * USB Type A
1 * USB Type A
1 * HDMI Type A
|System ports||USB Data
L/R Audio output
Video / Audio
|3 * USB Type B
1 * AUX
3 * HDMI Type A 1 * USB Type C
|ESD protection||Human body model - ±8kV (Air-gap discharge)|
|Chasing material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Product dimensions||300 (L) x 117 (W) x 30w (H) mm|
- 1 * 4 Port HDMI+Type-C HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 4 * KVM (HDMI+USB) Cables
- 1 * User manual
Before You Buy
KVM's type-C don’t support power supply function. If the laptop only 1 type-C port and you need to use it for power supply and video transmission at the sametime, We recommend to connect an external docking station.
The dedicated keyboard and mouse port with emulation emulator have a "pass-through mode", which greatly improves the compatibility of the keyboard. Support multimedia keyboard (with volume increase and decrease, play, pause, etc.), custom keyboard and mouse, wireless keyboard and mouse with dongle. Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation emulator and limits the ability to use dedicated macro keys. We recommend using the KVM’s USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. Please use a USB hub to expand USB connectivity if needed. KVM’s USB 2.0 port doesn‘t have emulation programming so that will not recognize hotkey switching commands.
Yes, you can use a powered USB hub to expand the number of USB2.0 ports. Please don't connect the USB hub to the dedicated keyboard and mouse port. Dedicated keyboard and mouse ports should not be used for other types of USB devices.
Your computer needs to transmit audio over the HDMI connection. If the audio doesn’t work, please select the HDMI output device in the sound settings of your computer.
Tips for HDMI cable length:
- When use 4K@60Hz as an input , it is required that Input HDMI cable < 3 meters and the output HDMI cable < 5 meters;
- When use 4K@30Hz as an input , it is required that Input HDMI cable <5 meters and the output HDMI cable < 10 meters;
- When use 1080@60Hz as an input , it is required that Input HDMI cable <10 meters and the output HDMI cable < 15 meters.
No, the KVM don't with Bluetooth.
- Please use 5V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.