This 4 Port HDMI USB Type-C KVM Switch can easily integrate cross-platform computer devices. Our KVM Switch can help you add more inputs to your TV or AV receiver if you have too many devices to manage. With 1 USB Type-C input and 3 HDMI inputs, greatly simplified your daily working and life. This Switch supports using USB hubs and USB keyboard and mouse. You can connect printer, USB drive, bar code scanner or other USB 2.0 devices to this KVM. This product also supports several other switching modes. You can switch input ports with front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gestures (fast switching mode).
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 computer devices
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching input sources
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- With USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off devices
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve mouse and keyboard compatibility
Quickly switch input source via mouse
It supports multiple switching methods. You can quickly switch the input source through the mouse gesture function. When the mouse gesture function is turned on, the mouse pointer slides twice on the left/right edge of the screen to switch to the previous/next input source.
With EDID emulators in each input port
This KVM Switch has EDID emulators in each input port, which helps to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
Compatible with more Keyboard and Mouse
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.