This DP KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to share one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor with four PCs. Supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz. Support USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys,etc.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs with Displayport interface.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- DP 1.2 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support mouse and keyboard pass-through mode to improve the compatibility of keyboard and mouse.
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching inputs.
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs.
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to computer.
Support HDR, HDCP 2.2
This DP KVM switch supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, which can bring you a high-definition picture experience. It also supports HDR, with it can shift the color and contrast scene by scene.
4 Ways to Control
It is easy to operate and install, which supports 4 switching methods: front panel buttons, IR remote control, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture.You can choose any way you want to control this switch.
Compatible with more keyboard and mouse
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.