This 16 port HDMI KVM switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display. With EDID emulators in every input ports, it keeps PCs always have correct display information, prevent display settings changed while switching input ports.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 16 computers with HDMI interface.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4.
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control KVM switch.
- Support Unix /Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system.
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI to DVI adapters.
- With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Available to use keyboard without any delay after switch input sources.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to computer.
Resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz
This 8 Port HDMI KVM switch supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, which can bring you a high-definition picture experience. It also supports HDR, with it can shift the color and contrast scene by scene.
Quickly switch input source via mouse
It supports multiple switching methods. You can quickly switch the input source through the mouse gesture function. When the mouse gesture function is turned on, the mouse pointer slides twice on the left/right edge of the screen to switch to the previous/next input source.
With EDID emulators in each input port
This KVM Switch has EDID emulators in each input port, which helps to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.