16 Port HDMI KVM Switch 4K30Hz Support RS232/LAN Control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The KVM switch comes with complete PC cables. 8* HDMI/USB to the computers are included.
Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 16 computers.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Supports 2 additional USB2.0 ports for sharing USB peripherals.
Support front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, remote control, mouse gestures, auto switching, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control KVM switch.
With EDID emulators in each input port, it can keep PCs always having correct display information.
Check if the product's ports match your device.
- Number of connectable computers: 16
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Type of input port(s): 16X (HDMI+USB-B)
- Type of output port(s): HDMI
- Max Resolution: 4K@30Hz
This 16x1 HDMI KVM switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display. The 16x1 HDMI KVM switch supports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel source selector buttons, RS232 commands, IP commands, IR signals and hot keys on keyboard. With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information, prevent display settings from changing while switching input ports.
- 1 * 16x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 12V Power Adapter
- 8 * KVM (HDMI+USB) Cables
- 1 * IR Receiver Cable
- 1 * 3 Pins Connector (For RS232)
- 2 * Rack-ears
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- Using only 1 set of keyboard and mouse to control 16 PCs.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz.
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control KVM switch.
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time without turning off devices.
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval.
- Available to use keyboard without any delay after switching input sources.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect barcode scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to computer.
- Support DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters.
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Please use 12V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
Bought the 16 port unit several months ago. Works like a champ.
Not only do I switch Keyboard and Mouse, but my USB printer connection as well.
I hook my company machine to it when I'm home. I can only use a USB printer (vs. my network printers), so this is handy.
I thought 16 ports might be overkill for home, but I'm already up to 9 hosts.
It also solved my problem with my Corsair keyboard compatibility. I have a standard keyboard on the KVM and my Corsair on the device USB.
Whenever the PC gets finicky about my corsair keyboard, I use the standard to keep working.
Very worthwhile investment for me.