TESmart 4x2 Dual Monitor KVM
This 4x2 Dual Monitor KVM provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. You can simultaneously output two HDMI ports of one PC to two HDMI monitors, or you can select the HDMI signal of two PCs to output to both displays at the same time. You can control the Dual Monitor KVM with front-panel buttons, IR remote control, and keyboard hotkeys.
The 4x2 Dual Monitor KVM supports only a set of keyboard & mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 PCs. Supports switching between keyboard and mouse and external devices and audio channels using hotkey commands without switching screen order. Supports USB 2.0, you can even attach USB 2.0 hub, USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the Dual Monitor KVM. With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information, prevent display settings changed while switching input ports.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers.
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Support hot-plugging, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys to control the KVM.
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching computers.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM.
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KVM compatibility.
How To Use :
- Step1: Connect the two outputs of your PC1 to "Input A&B" of KVM switch PC1 port. And the USB of the PC1 to the USB of the KVM PC1(USB type A to B cable)
Step 2: Connect keyboard, mouse or wireless dongle of the keyboard and mouse to the specified ports.
Note: This product supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode: Compatible with more K&M, including multimedia keyboard and wireless mouse with a receiver. (Note: If the keyboard has a USB hub, it can only be connected to the USB2.0 port, but the hotkey function cannot be used. In addition, it does not support Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, nor does it support the gaming mouse with software.)
- Step 3: Connect speaker and monitor to the KVM.
- Step 4: Turn on the power switch to start the Dual Monitor KVM.
Q1.How to identify whether the KVM is in keyboard and mouse pass-through mode?
A: Turn on the KVM, press [Scroll Lock] + [Scroll Lock]+ [F3], if buzzer beeping twice means that KVM is in keyboard and mouse pass-through mode. And beeping once means in keyboard and mouse emulation mode. (keyboard and mouse pass-through mode, the mouse gesture function cannot be used. If you are using an ordinary keyboard and mouse, it is recommended that you turn on the emulation mode.)
- Q2.How to change the hotkeys combination?
If your keyboard doesn't with the [ScrollLock] key or the [ScrollLock] key is used for other functionality, you can take the [Right-Ctrl] hotkey
instead of [ScrollLock] key by below way:
- Method 1:.Execute hotkey command [ScrollLock]+[ScrollLock]+[F1].
- Method 2:You can press and hold the "SW" key on the KVM panel for about 10 seconds until you hear a beep, and the way to switch the hotkey will be changed (If it is currently [ScrollLock]+[ScrollLock] + Number, it will be changed to [[Right-Ctrl] + [Right-Ctrl] + Number)
The same if you want to change the hotkey from [Right-Ctrl] to[ScrollLock], you could do as follows:
- Method 1:Execute hotkey command: [Right-CtrI]+[Right-CtrI]+[F1].
- Method 2:You can press and hold the "SW" key on the KVM panel for about 10 seconds until you hear a beep, and the way to switch the hotkey will be changed (If it is currently [[Right-Ctrl] + [Right-Ctrl] + Number, it will be changed to [ScrollLock]+[ScrollLock] + Number)