16 Port HDMI Matrix 4K@30Hz support HDCP1.4, Dolby AC3, DTS 5.1/7.1 with EDID
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Connects any of 16 HDMI sources to any of 16 HDMI displays & EDID Management.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz 4:4:4, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Easy control matrix via IR receiver, front keypad, and PC (via LAN or RS232 port).
Supports PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1, and DSD audio formats.
Supports 8 configurable user preset connections, and rack mount installation.
Check if the product's ports match your device.
- Number of connectable computers: 16
- Number of connectable monitors: 16
- Type of input port(s): 16X HDMI
- Type of output port(s): 16X HDMI
- Max Resolution: 4K@30Hz
This 16x16 HDMI matrix routes 16 Ultra HD sources to 16 Ultra HD displays with HDMI inputs. Each source can be routed to any display, using the front panel buttons or the IR Remote Control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS232, IP interface. With smart EDID management, make it compatible with most of the HDMI sources and sink devices.
- 1 * 16x16 HDMI Matrix
- 1 * DC 24V Power Adapter
- 1 * IR Extension Cable
- 1 * 3 Pins Connector (For RS232)
- 2 * Rack-ears
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- Max resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz.
- Each HDMI output can share same input or select standalone input.
- Supports PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1 and DSD audio format.
- Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices.
- Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restore previous matrix status after next power on.
- Easy control matrix via IR receiver, front keypad and PC (via LAN or RS232 port).
- Easy to view routing status via LCD display.
- Supports user preset connections.
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI to DVI adapters.
- Please use 24V 3A power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
More InfoLink to HMA1616A20 FAQ
Incredibly easy to set up and intuitive to use. Solved my issues perfectly. Easy to hookup, does everything as advertized.