2 Port KVM Switch Kit HDMI 4K60Hz with EDID, 2 PCs 1 Monitor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Control 2 PCs with only 1 set of keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
- Includes 2 x 1.5m HDMI/USB combo cables for PC-to-KVM connection.
- 3840x2160(4K)@60Hz 4:4:4 resolution support.
- Exceptional K/M compatibility surpassing industry standards in pass-through mode.
- Accurate monitor display with EDID emulation.
- Multiple switching options: Hotkey, mouse, IR, and button.
- USB 2.0 Hub sharing for printers, USB drives, and more.
- Audio Out for convenient audio connectivity.
|4K@60Hz||USB 3.0||Audio I/O||Yes|
|4K@60Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||Yes|
|4K@60Hz||USB 2.0||Audio Out||Yes|
Free US Shipping
Fast delivery from the local warehouse
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
No Payment information will be stored
Official Professional Customer Service
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz and QHD 2560 x 1440 @ 144 Hz resolution.
- HDCP 2.2 support allows connection of PCs, laptops, gaming consoles, etc.
- Exceptionally compatible, thanks to its pass-through mode, this KVM works seamlessly with a variety of gaming keyboards and illuminated keyboards, surpassing other KVM switches that rely on USB emulation.
- Works with 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide monitors (limited to 60 Hz refresh rate).
- Connect and switch with non-PC devices such as gaming consoles, streaming boxes, NVRs, etc.
- Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.
- Switch inputs using hotkeys, mouse gestures, front push button, or remote control.
- Additional stereo analog audio output allows you to choose between using the monitor's speakers or external speakers.
- Hotkey triggers assignable to either Scroll Lock or Right-CTRL.
- USB sharing works with printers, USB drives, USB headsets, and webcams for teleconferencing.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time intervals from 1 to 250 seconds.
- Transmits audio over HDMI to the monitor and also provides stereo output on the KVM for external speakers.
- Easy setup. Plug and play with no drivers required. Compatible with most IT department's security protocols.
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Linux/Unix, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Apple TV, Firestick, etc.
- Resolution/refresh rates: 4K@60 Hz, QHD@144 Hz, FHD@144 Hz.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons.
- Zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- IR remote control (battery not included). Requires AAA*2 batteries.
Before You Buy
INCLUDES 2 X 1.5M HDMI/USB COMBO CABLES FOR PC-TO-KVM CONNECTION.
- 1 * 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 5V Power Adapter
- 2 * KVM (HDMI+USB) Cables
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- We provide Free Express (UPS/USPS/DHL ) for US shipping orders.
1 YEAR WARRANTY, EXTENDED TO 3 YEARS
- TESmart KVM switch comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. We offer a registration extension warranty program, register to extend the warranty to 3 years.
- The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. We reserve the right to replace any defective product under warranty (No Repairs, Only Exchanges).
- Includes 2 x 1.5m hdmi/usb combo cables for pc-to-kvm connection.
- Audio is transmitted via HDMI connection. An HDMI monitor is required for audio.
- Hotkeys are triggered via a keyboard plugged into the dedicated mouse or keyboard ports.
- Emulation programming is locked and cannot be removed from mouse & keyboard ports.
- Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports should not be used for other types of USB devices.
- Use a powered USB hub to expand the number of USB 2.0 ports.
- If the wireless mouse/keyboard is “jumpy”, use a USB extender to reduce the distance from the receiver.
- Please install 2 AAA batteries before using the remote control (battery not included).
- Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second-generation chipsets have “Passthrough Mode” to send special characters such as multimedia keys (play, pause, volume up/down, etc), which greatly improves keyboard compatibility.
- Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation programming and limits the ability to use dedicated macro keys. We recommend using the KVM’s USB 2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. The USB 2.0 port does not have emulation programming and therefore the KVM will not recognize hotkey switching commands. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity, if needed.
- User Manual
- More FAQs
- Help Center
Renovate your hybrid life
Streamline your productivity with quick switching, stable performance, and wide device compatibility. Experience the convenience and efficiency of KVM Switch at a new level.
Easy to install.
I now have my Mac mini and RazerPro switching seamlessly.
I need to restart the switch once every 3 days, but that is very acceptable to me, I also tend to push my computers of few shutdown/sleep so I am not giving the switch ample breathing room, and still performs!
Would recommend to anyone, just take care of making sure you buy the right version for your setup.
When I will expand my computer setup I will come back here for my next model-upgrade.
Only complaint is that I was asked to email back what outlet I needed the device for (UK or US) That should be a feature implemented on the website, and will not detract from the review of this product but should be taken into account as an annoying step.
Framework Laptop running Fedora 35 Linux connected to KVM input ports through USB and HDMI
Intel NUC running Windows 10 connected to KVM input ports through USB and HDMI
Denon AVR 4000 connected KVM HDMI output
Corsair wired USB Keyboard connected to KVM Keyboard USB port
Corsair wired USB Mouse connected to KVM Mouse USB port
Panasonic Viera TV Monitor connected to Denon AVR 4000 HDMI Output
HDMI Audio and Video connect automatically with no problems,
AVR routes audio to HI FI speakers,
- Windows: DENON-AVRHD ("HDMI Digital Jack") default device
- Linux: Pipewire, PulseAudio
AVR routes video to Panasonic TV
- Windows: (Generic PNP Monitor driver)
- Linux: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, Wayland
Just followed the diagram plugging in cables where they go and worked perfectly first time. Was expecting a few hiccups or "oops didn't do that right" as is usually the case but not this time. Works flawless. Now I can switch between the work laptop and my new home laptop using the same monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
Make sure that your KVM has DDM like this one. The TESmart KVM works great! There is no lag once the switch connects which takes only a second or two. I tried a cheaper KVM, but it had very bad lag. I would try to use the mouse or keyboard and had to wait up to 10 seconds on my Windows 10 machine for a response, constantly. Oddly, the Mac side worked OK.