4 Port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switch 4K60Hz with USB Hub
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The KVM switch comes with complete PC cables. 4* DP/USB to the computers are included.
Support 3840x2160@60Hz and 2560x1440@144Hz, work with 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 super Ultrawide monitors.
Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse, and monitor to control 4 computers.
Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility.
Switching via front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote control, and mouse gestures.
Support for sharing USB and audio peripherals.
Check if the product's ports match your device.
- Number of connectable computers: 4
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Type of input port(s): 4X (DP+USB-B)
- Type of output port(s): DisplayPort
- Max Resolution: 4K@60Hz
This 4-Port DP KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to share one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor with four PCs. The 4-Port DP KVM Switch supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz. Support USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys, etc. Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KM compatibility.
- 1 * 4x1 DP KVM Switch
- 4 * DP Cables
- 4 * USB Cables
- 1 * DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 PCs.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval.
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching inputs.
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to computer.
- Support mouse and keyboard pass through mode to improve KM compatibility.
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Please use 5V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
I have tried several KVM switches, and this is the first one that I have found to work well with my Logitech MX mouse and keyboard. I am very pleased with this purchase.
I have been working from home since March 2020. My home PC has 2 32" monitors connected and made work life much easier. I would need to do certain tasks from my work laptop and only had the 15" monitor. This has changed my whole dynamic. I no longer need to swap anything around. Work and home life are separate and share my dual monitors. I did buy the avico DVI to HDMI because I did not want to deal with the adapter I have. The videos for setup, were easy to watch. Once I mapped out what I had for connections on the PC and docking station, I was able to find the model I needed to use for the least amount of cables to buy. The price I had on my order was cheaper than Amazon. I am very happy with this purchase - early Christmas present and will make the coming year easy as I think we will be working from home for a while yet.