This 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display. The 4x1 HDMI KVM Switch supports USB 2.0 device, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs. Support analog L/R audio output. Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KM compatibility.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources
- EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
- Support USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora /Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system.
- Support hot plugged, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
With EDID emulators in each input port
This KVM Switch has EDID emulators in each input port, which helps to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
4 Switching methods
It supports front panel buttons, IR remote control, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to switch input sources.
Pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.