8x8 HDMI Matrix 4K30Hz Support RS232/LAN Control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
It allows 8 HDMI source devices to cross-connect to 8 HDMI displays at the same time, each HDMI output can share the same input or select standalone input.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz 4:4:4, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Easy control matrix via IR receiver, front keypad, and PC (via LAN or RS232 port).
Supports PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1, and DSD audio formats.
With EDID management, the HDMI source player will output the best possible resolution to ensure the compatibility of all HDMI displays.
This 8x8 HDMI matrix routes 8 Ultra HD sources to eight 4K Ultra HD displays with HDMI inputs. Each source can be routed to any display, using the front-panel buttons or the IR Remote Control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232, IP interface. With smart EDID management, make it compatible with most of the HDMI source and sink devices.
- 1 * 8x8 HDMI Matrix
- 1 * DC 12V Power Adapter
- 2 * Rack-ears
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- Max. resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz.
- Each HDMI output can share same input or select standalone input.
- Supports PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1 and DSD audio format
- Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices
- Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restore previous matrix status after next power on
- Easy control matrix via IR receiver, front keypad and PC (via LAN or RS232 port)
- Easy to view real time inputs and outputs status via LCD display.
- Supports 8 configurable user preset connections.
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI to DVI adapters
- HDCP1.4 compliant.
- Please use 12V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.