This 2-Port DP KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to share one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor with two PCs. The 2-Port DP KVM Switch supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz. Support USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys, etc. Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KM compatibility.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs with Displayport interface.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval.
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching inputs.
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM.
- Support mouse and keyboard pass-through mode to improve the compatibility of keyboard and mouse.
2 Port Displayport KVM Switch
This DP KVM Switch makes you available to share one set of keyboard, mouse and monitor with two PCs.It provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily.
Quickly switch input source via mouse
It supports multiple switching methods. You can quickly switch the input source through the mouse gesture function. When the mouse gesture function is turned on, the mouse pointer slides twice on the left/right edge of the screen to switch to the previous/next input source.
Compatible with more keyboard and mouse
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.