4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Audio Out and RS232/LAN Control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Connects any of 4 HDMI sources to any of 4 HDMI displays.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Support L/R audio output and IR extension.
Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices.
Easy control matrix via IR remote control, front keypad, RS232 serial commands or IP commands.
Check if the product's ports match your device.
- Number of connectable computers: 4
- Number of connectable monitors: 4
- Type of input port(s): 4X HDMI
- Type of output port(s): 4X HDMI
- Max Resolution: 4K@60Hz
This 4x4 HDMI matrix routes 4 Ultra HD sources to 4 4K Ultra HD displays with HDMI inputs. Each source can be routed to any display using the front-panel buttons or the IR Remote Control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232 or LAN port. With smart EDID management, make it compatible with most of the HDMI source and sink devices.
- 1 * 4x4 HDMI Matrix
- 1 * 12V 2A Power Adapter
- 1 * Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- Max. resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- Each HDMI output can share same input or select standalone input.
- Supports PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1 and DSD audio formats.
- Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices.
- Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restoreprevious matrix status after next power on.
- Easy control matrix via IR receiver, front keypad and PC (via LAN or RS232 port).
- Easy to view connection status via LCD display.
- Supports 4 configurable user preset connections.
- HDCP2.2 compliant.
- Support HDR and Dolby Vision.
- Support L/R audio output.
- Please use 12V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
This performs exactly as I hoped it would. I am able to allocate 4 gaming platforms over 3 displays in any combination I want. It’s easy enough for my kids to use as well. Only thing to make it better would be adding an aggressive to the bottom of the IR sensor so it can be attached to a surface.