HDMI Matrix can greatly facilitate your management of audio and video devices. If you have multiple sources and display devices like game consoles, streaming boxes, projectors and monitors, our HDMI Matrix can help you match your devices at will. You can choose which output device to display which input device as you want, and you can also display one input device on multiple output devices at the same time, eliminating the troublesome of unplugging cables and switching devices, and greatly simplifying the device management. You can switch input ports with front panel buttons, IR signals and RS232 port.This product also supports Quad Multi-Viewer mode, which can be applied to engineering, security, media and other scenarios.
- Each HDMI output can share same input or select standalone input
- Support resolution up to 3840x2160@30Hz
- HDCP1.4 compliant
- Each HDMI output support Quad Multi-Viewer mode
- Supports two different resolutions in Quad Multi-Viewer mode: 720P60Hz or 1080P60Hz
- Support PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1 and DSD audio format
- Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restore previous matrix status after next power on
- Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices
- Support 4 configurable user preset connections
- Easy to control matrix via IR receiver, front panel key and PC (via RS232 port)
Support power off memorization
Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restore previous matrix status after next power on.
3 Switching methods
This 4 port matrix can be control via 3 Switching methods: front panel buttons, IR remote control and PC (via RS232 port).
With EDID virtual display
This KVM Switch has EDID emulators in each input port, which helps to keep PCs always having correct display information, prevent display settings from changing while switching input ports.