4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch Video Wall and Seamless Switching
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Connects any of 4 HDMI sources to any of 4 HDMI displays.
No latency, support seamless switching, and 2X2 video wall mode.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz 4:4:4, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices.
Easy control matrix via IR remote control, front keypad, RS232 serial commands, or IP commands.
The 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Switch can route any of 4 HDMI video sources to any of 4 HDMI displays, with a quick view of all port connections via the front panel LCD. The matrix supports multiple control methods, front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS232 and TCP/IP.
It supports seamless switching of HDMI sources with same resolution, ensures no switching delay and no blank video delay. And supports 2X2 video wall mode, provide you an ideal solution for applications that require multiple HDMI displays with multiple HDMI sources to be conveniently setup in multiple locations.
- 1 * 4x4 HDMI Matrix
- 1 * DC 12V Power Adapter
- 1 * Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- Compliant with HDCP 1.4.
- Supports resolution up to 3840x2160@30Hz.
- Connects any of 4 HDMI sources to any of 4 HDMI displays.
- No latency, support seamless switching.
- Support 2X2 video wall mode.
- Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices.
- Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restore previous matrix status after next power on.
- Easy to control matrix via IR remote control, front keypad and PC(via RS232 port or LAN port).
- Easy to view real time inputs and outputs status via LED display.
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters.
- Please use 12V power supply for product installation. Using the wrong power supply can cause damage to the product and even to your equipment.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.