This 8x1 HDMI KVM switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. It makes you available to switch easily and reliably between any HDMI computers using one HDMI compliant display.
The 8x1 HDMI KVM switch supports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard /mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled through variable methods, such as the front panel source selector buttons, RS232 commands, IP commands, IR signals and hotkeys on the keyboard.
With EDID emulators in every input port, keep PCs always have correct display information, prevent display settings changed while switching input ports.
- Using one USB console controls 8 HDMI computers
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system
- With EDID emulators in every input ports, keep PCs always have correct display information
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
- Support auto-switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control the KVM switch
- Available to use the keyboard without any delay after switch input sources
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz
- lWith an extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to KVM just as you have plug these devices directly to the computer
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters