4 Port DP Dual Monitor KVM Switch can easily integrate cross-platform computer devices. Our Dual Monitor KVM Switch can help you add more inputs to your TV or AV receiver if you have too many devices to manage.
Each input device requires 2 DisplayPort inputs to display to 2 monitors.
Support 2 display mode, you can choose any connected PC to duplicate or extend to 2 monitors, or switch any PC to display on any monitor at will.
Support DCCI, you can extend the connected PCs to up to 4 monitors using 2 of this KVM Switch.
Supports using USB hubs and USB keyboard and mouse. You can connect a printer, USB drive, bar code scanner or other USB 2.0 devices to this KVM.
This product also supports several other switching modes. You can switch input ports with front panel button, IR signals and keyboard hot keys.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 4 computers.
- Support 2 monitors to display the desktop of 1 computer or to display 2 desktops of 2 different computers at the same time.
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/ Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux basic system
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz
- Support hot plug, disconnect or connect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off PC
- Support front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote control and RS232 to control KVM
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching input sources
- With extra USB 2.0 port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard device or other USB devices
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve K&M compatibility
3 Display Modes
Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 4 computers. Mode 1: Two monitors splicing to diaplay the picture of one host. Mode 2: Two monitors show the main screen and extended screen of one host. Mode 3: The two monitors respectively show the pictures of the two hosts.
Quad-monitor KVM switch after cascading
You can achieve Quad-monitor KVM switch after cascading two this TESmart dual-monitor KVMs. Prerequisite for realizing Quad monitor: the computer (graphics card) can support Quad monitor when directly connected to 4 monitors.
Support HDR,HDCP 2.2
Plug & play capable. No drivers required.Supports 4K@60hz,compliantable with HDR,HDCP 2.2. Simultaneous 4K 60hz on both monitors for “dual monitor extended desktop” setups.
Comparison Chart of Related Products
|Name||2 Port HDMI Dual Monitor KVM Switch||2 Port HDMI + DP Dual Monitor KVM Switch||4 Port HDMI Dual Monitor KVM Switch||4 Port DP Dual Monitor KVM Switch|
|Input & Output||Input-Port: HDMI+HDMI; Output-Port: HDMI+HDMI||Input-Port: DP+HDMI; Output-Port: HDMI+HDMI||Input-Port: HDMI+HDMI; Output-Port: HDMI+HDMI||Input-Port: DP+DP; Output-Port: DP+DP|
|Switch Way||Button & IR remote & Hotkeys||Button & IR remote & Hotkeys||Button & IR remote & Hotkeys & RS232||Button & IR remote & Hotkeys & RS232|
|Battery for IR control||not included CR2025||not included CR2025||not included AAA||not included AAA|
|Cables included||4*HDMI + 2*USB A/B||2*HDMI + 2*DP + 2*USB A/B||8*HDMI + 4*USB A/B||8*DP + 4*USB A/B|