This 2 port dual monitor KVM switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. You can simultaneously output two HDMI ports of one PC to two HDMI monitors, or you can select HDMI signal of two PCs to output to both displays at the same time. You can control the switch with front panel buttons, IR remote control and keyboard hotkeys.
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers.
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Support hot plugging, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys to control the KVM.
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching computers.
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- With extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard drive or other USB devices to this switch.
- With EDID emulators in each input port , keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve the compatibility of keyboard and mouse.
Support HDR, HDCP 2.2
Plug and play capable. No drivers required.
Supports 3840x2160@60Hz, compatible with HDR, HDCP 2.2.
Simultaneous 4K@60Hz on both monitors for “dual monitor extended desktop” setups.
2 Operating Modes
Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers.
Mode 1 for extended desktop and Mode 2 for split desktop (each computer displays on 1 monitor simultaneously).
Pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility
Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards.